One of the best things about modern life is that we have so many choices – even when it comes to straightening your teeth. But that also means you have to research your options so you can make the best decision! Fortunately, this blog makes it simple by outlining the various benefits you can get from 3 different orthodontic treatments: Invisalign, ClearCorrect, and traditional braces. With this information, you’ll be able to ask an orthodontist in White Settlement all the right questions to make sure you get the best results possible!
The most obvious advantage of Invisalign is that it uses clear plastic aligners to move your teeth, so it’s incredibly discreet. But there are many other benefits to consider, including:
- Faster results – The average treatment time for Invisalign is between 12-18 months. For traditional braces, it’s more like 18-24 months.
- Oral hygiene is easier – It’s challenging to keep your teeth and gums clean in braces, which often leads to cavities and gum problems. But you can remove your trays before brushing and flossing, so it’s much easier to keep your smile healthy.
- Comfort – Smooth, plastic trays don’t irritate your mouth and are much more comfortable than metal braces.
- No dietary restrictions – Patients in braces have to avoid certain foods to prevent damaging their brackets and wires. With Invisalign, you can eat the same foods as always.
- Fewer progress visits – With this option, most patients only need to come in about every 6-8 weeks instead of every 4.
ClearCorrect is very similar to Invisalign in White Settlement and offers the same benefits, but there are a couple of differences. First, ClearCorrect is made in the U.S., so it’s oftentimes a less expensive option.
Also, ClearCorrect aligners are a bit thinner than the ones used for Invisalign. Although this makes them even less noticeable, they’re also not quite as durable.
Traditional metal braces have been used for many decades and deliver reliable, predictable results. They’re also the #1 choice for anyone who has severe bite or alignment issues. In addition, an orthodontist can more easily use metal braces to create small, precise movements.
Also, traditional braces can also be less expensive, although this depends on each individual patient’s needs.
How Can You Get $1,000 Off and a Free Consultation?
Every patient is unique, so orthodontic treatment isn’t one size fits all. That’s why the first step is scheduling a consultation with an orthodontist in White Settlement.
After they’ve spent time looking at your oral health, dental history, and goals, they’ll create a treatment plan that’s perfect for you.
Lastly, if you’re a new patient, right now is the perfect time to schedule because you can get a free consultation and $1,000 off your orthodontic treatment. You have nothing to lose – and only a straight, beautiful smile to gain!
About the Author
Dr. Omar Fetouh is an orthodontist in White Settlement who completed a research project comparing Invisalign and traditional braces as part of his Master’s of Orthodontics. In his clinical practice, he always starts by closely evaluating each patient’s needs and goals so he can recommend the absolute best treatment plan for them. If you’d like to know more about the best orthodontic treatment for you, he can be reached via his website.