We’re almost a month into the new year. How are your resolutions going so far? If you are regularly hitting the gym and sticking to your budget, you deserve a huge pat on the back. Regardless of how your resolutions are going, though, it’s not too late to add another item to you 2020 to-do list: Achieve a more beautiful smile. A dentist in White Settlement is here to talk about why attractive teeth are so powerful and how you can become the owner of an absolutely fabulous grin.
The Power of a Beautiful Smile
Here are just a few of the benefits you might experience when your teeth are straight, white, and well-shaped:
- Others may perceive you as being younger. Beautiful teeth can detract attention away from fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, a bright smile in itself is often recognized as a symbol of youth.
- You’ll have more confidence. When you love the way you look, that feeling will naturally come across in the way present yourself to others.
- Your oral health may improve. Some cosmetic dental procedures have inherent oral health benefits. Others can benefit your oral health because they’ll motivate you to take excellent care of your teeth on a day to day basis.
- Your stress levels might decline. Owning beautiful teeth may move you to smile more often, and research has shown that smiling releases feel-good hormones in the brain.
Your Path to the Perfect Smile
How can you achieve the smile of your dreams? Your first step should be to schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist. They will listen carefully as you relate your goals and expectations. They’ll also evaluate your oral health and recommend a customized treatment plan.
Some services that might benefit you include:
- Teeth whitening. Most dental practices offer both in-office and at-home teeth whitening treatments. These are much more effective than OTC products. In many cases, they are also safer.
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are thin pieces of porcelain that get attached to the fronts of natural teeth. They can disguise virtually any flaw, including stains, minor misalignment, small gaps between the teeth, and more.
- Dental bonding. Dental bonding involves molding a tooth-colored resin over teeth to disguise their flaws. The procedure is affordable, painless, and noninvasive.
- Smile makeover. A smile makeover is not a single dental treatment. Rather, it is a custom plan that may involve multiple cosmetic and restorative procedures. This service is often recommended for people who have multiple or complex issues affecting their smile’s health and aesthetics.
A beautiful smile is a mighty thing! Your local cosmetic dentist can help you make 2020 the year when your teeth finally reach their full potential.
Meet Our Practice
At ProSmiles Dental & Orthodontics, we have a team of four highly skilled doctors who are ready to meet the needs of our patients. We offer a broad range of cosmetic services, including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, and more. We can even provide complex restorative care that renews both the function and appearance of teeth. To learn more about us and how we can help you love your smile, contact us at 817-369-8000.