Our goal at ProSmiles Dental is to help you to maintain strong, healthy teeth and achieve a beautiful smile that stands out in all the right ways. We focus on providing patients with professional dental treatments, friendly service and excellent results. Our dedicated team of dental specialists hope that you and your family will make the decision to visit our practice located in Fort Worth, TX so that you can enjoy the benefits of a healthy, great-looking smile.
We offer a wide selection of general dentistry services, including:
- Complete Checkups: All patients are encouraged to visit our practice at least once every six months for a complete dental checkup. By making these regular visits, we are able to stay on top of your oral health and provide timely treatment if necessary. Dental checkups at ProSmiles Dental typically include a professional teeth cleaning, digital X-rays when needed and an oral cancer screening.
- Crowns and Bridges: Dental crowns and bridges are used to restore the function and appearance of lost or missing teeth. Dental crowns are provided when a single tooth is lost, while bridges can be used when the patient is experiencing multiple missing teeth.
- Dentures: When more severe cases of tooth loss occur, dentures are able to replace an entire top or bottom row of missing teeth. Dentures come in many different varieties, and the best type to use depends greatly upon the unique needs of the patient.
- Mouth Guards: Athletes use mouth guards to protect their mouth from injury when playing a contact sport. Our mouth guards are designed to be comfortable, and they provide superb protection without interfering with the user’s normal speaking or breathing. We also provide night guards that are helpful for patients who tend to clench and grind their teeth while sleeping due to a condition known as bruxism.
- Sealants: One of the best ways to prevent the occurrence of cavities and tooth decay on a person’s back teeth is to apply dental sealants. They work by sealing off the deep grooves and fissures that are often located on one’s molars. This smooths out their surfaces, making them significantly easier to clean and maintain.
- Sleep Apnea/Snoring: Nearly half of all adults tend to snore to some extent. Although this problem can be bothersome, it does not usually represent a serious medical problem. However, snoring is sometimes a sign of obstructive sleep apnea, a dangerous condition that can lead to severe consequences. Whether your snoring is just an annoying habit or the result of something more problematic, our team will assist you in putting a rest to the issue.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: Cavities are an extremely common occurrence, with most people requiring a dental filling at some point during their lives. Our tooth-colored fillings appear natural, and they offer superior strength over traditional metal fillings.
The team at ProSmiles Dental is committed to helping you get on the right track for great oral health. Please call us at (817) 918-2040 to schedule your next appointment.